November Club may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
• name and title
• email address
• billing information when signing up to our Friends Scheme
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers which may include postal address and contact number.
What we do with the information we gather
• We send out emails to update you on the news, events and information you might find useful from November Club, approx. 6 per year, to the email address you provided.
• If you sign up to our Friends Scheme you will be kept up to date with news and information on November Club as well as receive invitations to events.
• Demographic and survey responses are used to improve our offer and to report on funding applications.
• Internal record keeping.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customise our offer.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you have to opt in for us to be able to contact you for direct marketing purposes
• You can unsubscribe from the email marketing list at anytime by clicking unsubscribe.
Arts Council Data Sharing
November Club is an Arts Council NPO organisation and when working in partnership with other NPO organisations we will enter a mutually agreed data sharing agreement, where relevant and following best practice principals on data sharing. We will introduce a specific ‘opt in’ data sharing option at sign up stage, to ensure as far as possible that customers’ contact details are shared with the relevant Arts Council funded company, promoter or venue they are booking for. Customers can opt in or opt out at any time.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
When someone visits www.novemberclub.org.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Access to your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer Kathryn Row at November Club. If you believe that, any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible.
Policy reviewed: 1 May 2018.