Please complete this form to register for the Lost, Found & Told Storytelling Project. We will be in touch within 5 days to acknowledge receipt and give further information on how to make payment and access the project. If you have any questions about this form please contact [email protected] Thank you
Please note that before November Club can provide access to the project web page we will require payment, receipt of a Purchase Order Notification OR a letter from a member of senior management committing to the expenditure and indicating when payment will be made (if payment can’t be processed over the summer holidays).
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before submitting your registration form:
1. The personal data provided in the registration form will only be used for the purposes of administering the Lost, Found & Told Digital Storytelling Project. All data will be stored securely in line with our Privacy and Data Protection Policies.
2. The Storytelling Package is charged at £75 per school and £3 per participating pupil. Schools will have access to a password protected project webpage containing:
- 5 online films
- 5 downloadable pdf activities
- Downloadable monitoring & evaluation framework & templates
3. The Discover Arts Award Package is charged at £12 per pupil. And schools will receive:
- Professionally printed logbooks for each child
- An Arts Award Guide for teaching staff
- Arts Award Discover enrolment spreadsheet
- Completion certificate from Trinity College London
- Support from our Participation Producer via email, telephone or video call
- Assessment and administration of the award by November Club
4. Completion of the registration form will trigger November Club issuing an invoice for the amount due. If your school/LEA operates a Purchase Order system please contact us as soon as possible to make arrangements for necessary paperwork to be completed.
5. The Lost, Found & Told Digital Storytelling Project will be hosted on the November Club website. The project web page will be live from Monday 24 August 2020 and participating schools will have access until 30 June 2021.
6. November Club reserves the right to withdraw access from the website if an invoice remains unpaid.
7. Access to the Lost, Found & Told web page will require: - All staff needing access to the resources to have signed up to the November Club website & created password access; - November club receiving project payment, a Purchase Order Notification OR a letter from a member of senior management committing to the expenditure and indicating when payment will be made (if payment can’t be processed over the summer holidays).
8. Schools participating in Arts Award Discover will be required to gather and share with November Club evidence of pupil’s participation in the project to meet Arts Award assessment criteria. This will take the form of photographs or videos. Further information will be provided in the Arts Award Guide, which will also include a consent form for parents/guardians to complete. If a pupil cannot be photographed for safeguarding reasons our Participation Producer will liaise with schools to identify alternative ways of evidencing their achievements.
9. Schools participating in Arts Award Discover will be required to complete an enrolment spreadsheet providing the name, date of birth, gender and ethnicity of each child. This information will be shared with Trinity College London for the purposes of administering and awarding the certificates. The consent form in the Arts Award Guide will request permission from parents/guardians for the information to be used for these purposes.
10. November Club will provide participating schools with the resources to monitor and evaluate the impact of the project on pupils’ emotional well-being, should they wish to do so. We ask that schools completing this evaluation share their findings with November Club to help us understand the full impact of the project and enable us to advocate for future funding.
11. November Club will require all participating schools to complete a monitoring and feedback questionnaire on completion of the project activities, so we can share engagement data with our funders and evaluate the service we provide.
12. The copyright to this service is held by November Club, Fiona Ellis, Hannah Fox and Zoe Lambert. By signing up to this agreement, the copyright holders grant you the right to access the service, and any product associated with the service until 30 June 2021 and for use with the number of students specified in the agreement. If you wish to use the service with additional students, please inform November Club to establish whether an additional fee should be paid.
13. In accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014, November Club will provide a 14-day cancellation period from the date of registration. Digital content will not be supplied during the 14-day cancellation period unless a school gives permission to do so and acknowledges that once the download starts, they will lose their right to cancel.