Vacancy: Marketing and Communications Support
November Club is looking to appoint Marketing & Communications support (maternity cover)
Freelance, 7-month contract (may be extended depending on current post holder’s return to work)
Initially from October 2018 - April 2019
Purpose of the contract
The successful applicant / agency will have proven experience of digital and offline marketing and communications, preferably in the arts/culture/heritage sector. Download full details for the role here.
Terms and Conditions
• Approximately 50 days work required. Days and location to be agreed with the Artistic Director although regular working from the November Club office in Morpeth is essential.
• £200 per day including VAT and travel expenses to the Morpeth office.
How to Apply
To apply please submit:
• An outline approach to the role including relevant previous work and experience.
• A CV or CVs from the individuals who would work on the contract, including the names of 2 people we may approach for professional references.
• Confirmation that you are able to start the contract at the beginning of October 2018 and a willingness to regularly travel to the office in Morpeth.
• Please also complete and return the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form. This will not be used in assessing your application but helps us to monitor our commitment to equality of opportunity and access.
Applications should arrive no later than noon on Friday 31st August.
• Shortlisted individuals / agencies will be contacted on Monday 3rd September.
• Interviews will take place in Morpeth on the afternoon of Thursday 6th September.